Old Town

Old Town
Tallinn

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Americana

I'm back at that taco joint and yeah they have duff beer for you duff beer for me, I'll have a duff you have one too! Classick episode of The Simpsons if you don't know you better get on top of that. I'm searching with a few peeps for a flat to move into it's getting to be too much living in the dorm it's too far and I'm dropping stupid€ on cabs cuz transportation stops at midnight. So moving down there will save me much money in the long run. I went and got some insurance it was like 400 for a year, yeah America is still on that bull shit all you need Is a lil coverage for this or that start walking and staying in shape. I'm making most of my food so that's good gotta minimize eating out... But sometimes you gotta treat yourself right? The weather had me a lil sick but I'm back on top now and here are the tacos I ordered too many tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment