Old Town

Old Town
Tallinn

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Classes smashes blashes passes

Classes started and its on. Visual conception seems pretty interesting the professor reminds me of Mick Foley the motivational speaker played by Chris Farley on Saturday Night Live back in the 90's.  Today we had a class and my man Obama came up and the kids seemed pretty respectful maybe cuz I'm the only black dude in the class, but its really nothing new coming from Howard County MD, that was pretty common especially if you had an honors class or two...Anyway I'm still waiting for it to get cold and shit but for now I'll enjoy the weather the way it is. I'm walking everywhere and I should be in excellent runner shape for my return to that Charmie Life(Insider term) last night we had an Estonian dinner which was pretty heavy a lotta meats and potatoes, they told me to make an American dinner next time and thats cool Im just gonna fry up some chicken wings and some collard greens if I can find them.  Overall it might not be such a bad idea if I never went home again(just kidding)I miss Ben and Jerrys and late night runs to Wendy's but most of all I miss my family and friends too much to stay away, I really don't miss Weezy being played 10x's a day on the radio or The debacle that is Whole Foods Market&of course silly ass Fox News still thinking its relevant for anything more than laughs... We had a cross media class today and it was pretty insightful mostly shit I knew but just didn't know the technical terms that were being used all I could do was take notes and listen the teachers don't seem to seek me out but that should all change once I get into the swing of things. I'm trying to keep a low profile in the classes for now-- no need to draw attention to myself for the time being, I feel like Mao just sit back and wait for a comeback for now. I went to the store today and as my professor stated ''Just going to buy butter can be an experience'' I still gotta get my ID cards and all that shit in order so I can start taking advantage of the benefits that come with the cards like free movies and discounts on the public transportation and all that good stuff.  If anyone reading this knows me I'm mainly concerned about the free movies.  The language is getting more normal to me but when u get here at first its Ewok talk buddy Ewok talk... Until next time signing off from Tallinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment