Old Town

Old Town
Tallinn

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I can't believe I ate all those tacos

I fucked up and ordered 4 tacos and I ate every single one of them, so typical. But hey I was due in for a pig out session. Today was pretty rainy like the rest of the week thus far... Go figure I went to DK bac in 04 I was hoping the weather here would be a lil different but I was wrong. I got my rain pants this time tho so I'm good. Well good for the rain anyway. I like how these little euro eat out joints come and get your plate from you after you finish at least that's how it is in the Baltics. Back to the Flat situation yeah somebody saw a place with 6 rooms furnished and all that and they wanna do it. My thing is there is a big problem living with 6 people 6 problems and 6 points of view. This can cause problems and when one person has a problem it can rub off on others oh yeah there's one bathroom not so sure about that 1. I found a 4 bedroom unfurnished with 2 bathrooms but it would be better cuz u can kinda make it your own. Like u can add stuff here and there. + it's in the center of town which means you can party all you want and be good to get home. if it's gotta be with 6 it's gotta be with 6 but I think I might roll out if the opportunity presents itself. I'm just the type that may need a little more privacy than others, I'm not trying to as my boy Tiger would say"have my nose strait up in the air"but I just wanna have a bathroom that doesn't have that much traffic and I'm not fighting to get my bathroom time in or having people dipping into my food or thinking everything is community. As I said before if it's gotta be 6 then hey 6 it is. It's just not too cool to be with peeps who I don't really know and they don't really know me either. Welp looks like I'm bout to go back out into the rain and take the walk to freedom square-- scroll down there's a picture of it. The wifi in this city is pretty cool 90% of the places have it so I'm good to go for the most part but when I get a place I'll prolly have to drop a few bucks on it but I do miss cable and everybody knows my shit Jeopardy not to mention Judge Judy...

No comments:

Post a Comment