Old Town

Old Town
Tallinn

Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend came and went without a hitch

It was a good weekend I guess overall aint much happened, just trying to keep it level headed with the news I been getting from people around the world but I wont go into detail.  The place seems to be getting easier and easier to get around.  The center of town is usually full of life and action.  I went out Saturday on my own...yeah not the best idea. I went back to a bar that I had been to the night before, to find them playing hip hop music and fortunately there was no Weezy which if anyone knows me I couldn't ask for much more, just tired of hearing that shit is all. I'm no hater well for the most part I'm not whatever you do is what you do, but lets face it the guy kinda lacks a certain content I am used to something other than money and drugs or whatever, I'm just fed up with hearing that shit, the world is bigger than what he is talking about, but enough about him. The bar was alright my only mistake was coming out too early like 11pm is early, the bars don't get going till like 12 or 1 which where I come from is coming up on the end of the night + I been not going out at hOMe so I could afford to do this.  So going out here couldn't be possible if I went out all the time at hOMe. I just gotta get used to the whole way they do things here, like staying out till 4 is normal when at hOMe we are back at the crib by like 2.30-3.00 on the average I guess. But since I was't going out this is all a refresher course for me.
Soon enough I should have my BFM(Baltic Film and Media)ID card which will let me get into movies for free, well of course not all movies you idiots, but certain art house theaters let students go for free. The movies are usually a lil bit old but if you know me you know I'm down to see just about erything. The computer lab has been my savior without it I would be extremely uptight and worrisome, today for the first hour I was here I was watching NFL highlights of course on www.NFL.com cuz that  effing espn.com is such a rip off when it comes to highlights I mean c'mon man 30 seconds for highlights are you kidding me? I kinda boycott espn now, they gotta step their online highlights up and would it hurt to put a few shows on your site for the Americans abroad? I miss PTI and tuning into Sprtsnation from time to time or even a little bit of that show before PTI, I cant remember the name of it and it's killing me right now, but lets face it that show hasn't been the same since Max Kellerman left, oh yeah ''Around the Horn''.
They printed our class schedule and split us up into sections but its confusing, whats so hard about printing out a schedule for us that says hey this is when your class starts this is the room number this is your teacher and this is when the class meets instead there is some spread sheet with days and times and then it says except for this day or that day, its really confusing, one of the professors went to Lithuania to teach in a cross educational program so he gave us a project to complete on our own and its like pulling teeth to get the group members to do the project all we have to do is go to the movies watch it talk about it take a picture and write a 3 paragraph evaluation of the film, of course I get stuck writing the shit cuz I'm American but I'm really thinking about muffing the whole thing up and being like ''sorry guys, I guess I just suck at writing in my own language'' and that will be the end of me writing for everyone... Until next time yall be good fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment