Old Town

Old Town
Tallinn

Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm back after some tv control room editing

Yeah so back to the lovely women of the Baltics...I just can say hey you never know, I have been warned as to why the guys here will hate you. For one simple reason they think you are here to steal ALL of their women away. I got a message for them "Dudes the ratio is 3:1 which means there is more than enough to go around" get over it. I had a feeling one of the tutors was out to kill me because of this that or the other but when explained some part of the situation I was put at ease. I'm still a little on edge cuz there's no weed here for anyone to chill out just drinks I can get a shot of Jäger on my lunch break at school make sense...no not really all I'm saying is a lil bit of bud never really killed anyone unless it was laced and here they take that stuff way too serious for my taste. So why even go thru the hassle having to worry about doing as much time in jail as someone with a gram of coke. I'm not gonna turn this blog into pothead paradise so I'll stop there. It still has me on edge and a lil bit more uptight then I probably should be, but it is what it is and I guess I'll just have to deal with it and hope for the best. I feel like Jay -Z on some true" hustlers always look down on potheads because smoking keeps you asleep" and on many levels it does. Hopefully I'll find some nice Baltic chic and I can get comfortable with her and show her my relationship side which can be a gift and a curse. All I can do is take it one day at a time and keep a level head about things. I gotta let the Facebook kinda die down a bit so send me a message if you want but keep the wall traffic to a minimum for the time being too many peeps want to know about this or that and in some ways I know someone is watching names need not be said. I think I'm gonna get something to shut down this cold or maybe take the day off tomorrow if I'm not feeling it I'm just not feeling it. Other than that safe travels my friends and it would be nice if there was some more feedback or questions people may or may not have about being in a place where you're the only one who looks like you.
I met a few black dudes at this party we had last week it sucks cuz they are from France or Finland and all the brothers back home know that shit don't count no disrespect or anything but they just ain't the same all pretty much clean cut and boring European types who don't seem to have that blackness I'm used to, that's part of the problem with our race I hate to say it but we ain't going to do anything really until we can accept each other for who we are. People say oh but you're black he's black nah man it's a difference and a good example of that is Africa how is anybody down there gonna get their stuff together when they are still killing each other over next to nothing some tribe did this 100 years ago so we gotta kill all of that tribe it's the same thing as gang violence on a much bigger scale all I'm saying is so what if we are different our skin color is the same and we need to start looking at each other the way we would our Brother. Look at the Koreans in the USA those mofos are always together at least 75% of the time and it doesn't matter they date Koreans for the most part and that's just the way it is. I went to Florida before I rolled over here and my man broke it down for me "I don't even look at black girls..." "all they want is a free ride and for you to be their baby's father" which in his case might be true honestly unfortunately he is right on many different levels I can honestly say I haven't dated a black girl since before the Towers dropped I'm not glamorizing it in any way but hey there's no black chics in the mid Atlantic that really look twice at a guy like me I worked in a grocery store and when u work somewhat lower jobs you attract chicken head hoes... Sad to say but white girls give a brother like me more play cuz they see who I am I guess instead of judging a book by it's cover they want to open the book and read all the chapters for good or bad. I'm gonna close it off like that I gotta get some food or something to knock me out so I can sleep good and feel better than I do today the weather is crazy right now out here like one day it's windy the next it's calm then it's raining then it's a mild evening like no wind 55-60 degrees like real flu weather. Oh yeah I almost forgot(there he goes again) I had the pleasure of going to a reggae party in the center of Tallinn and it was pretty dope they had a black chic come on stage and perform and it was good to see a sistah doin her thing she really ripped it, they had these Estonian rappers and they were getting mad love from the crowd I felt like being at the twilight zone back in Maryland in the late 90s when Blackstar performed they had a helluva show but there was a lot of that Baltimore hatred if you're not from there then u have no idea they really hate on anyone trying to come up in the rap game its sad but true. On that note back to the dorm I'll see y'all. BTW I got my Estonian phone number and I'm making moves...

No comments:

Post a Comment